Poca Valley Bank is here to help you grow your business
That’s why we take the time to understand the goals you have for your business. Our experienced team of business bankers can help you choose the account that puts your money to work for you.
Business Statement Savings
Make your money work as hard as you do.
This account was designed for the small business or sole proprietor with low transaction volume.
- $50 opening balance required
- $200.00 minimum balance required to avoid $4.75 monthly service charge
- Transactions: Six (6) per calendar month, $5.00 for each additional
- Interest compounds monthly and is credited monthly
- Monthly combined savings and checking statements option
Business Money Market Account
Best suited for businesses with moderate transaction volume.
Good for businesses wanting to earn a competitive rate to complement their PVB business checking account
- $1,000 opening deposit required
- Monthly combined savings and checking statement option
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- $1,000 minimum balance required to avoid $10 minimum balance charge
- 6 withdrawals per month, $5 each additional
- ATM and in person withdrawals are unlimited
- Interest paid in tiers based on balance:
- $.01 – $14,999.99
- $15,000 – $49,999.99
- $50,000 – $99,999.99
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
POCA VALLEY BANK PROVIDES OPTIONS TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
For businesses with long-term savings needs, Poca Valley Bank offers fixed-rate Certificates of Deposit with terms between 12 months to 60 months:
- Minimum opening deposit of $500 (for regular CDs)
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- CD Terms Ranging from 12 months to 60 months
- CDARS Eligible for deposit over $250,000